Thursday, August 8, 2019

Suggestion to improve the course


I am a new student in UCSI University and I'm studying Diploma in Electrical and Electronic. This is my year 1 semester 1 for studying here. From my opinion, this is my suggestion to improve the course.



My first suggestion to improve the course is our lecturers can give more activities to the students and let them to do it in group by group. By the way it can help the students meet their friends quickly and it also can let them to know what is the teamwork. Besides, lecturer also can make some games in the class it can help the students remember the things that they learn quickly and easily.



However, lecturer also can create a online class. Online class is comfortable because students study in their own hostel or house it can help student study in anytime that they want. Students listen to lectures and complete assignments sent to them electronically, with no need to fight traffic, leave work early for class, or miss important family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestion to improve the course

I am a new student in UCSI University and I'm studying Diploma in Electrical and Electronic. This is my year 1 semester 1 for studyi...